75gm bread flour
1. Place Bread flour in a mixing bowl
2. Add hot boiling water and mix with wooden spoon to form a rough
3. cover bowl with cling film and leave dough to cool in the fridge
for at least 1 hour or up to 48hrs
1/2 cup of quick cook oats
1 cup boiling water
Put oats in a mixing bowl, pour boiling water over the oats. When
oats have cooled but are still a bit warm, add to main dough
Main Bread dough
225 gm bread flour
50gm all purpose flour
1 tsp yeast
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp butter
70ml full cream warm milk
1. Mix all ingredients together and tear the gelatinized dough into
pieces and add to the bowl and knead till smooth and elastic.
Keep aside to prove for 1hr or until double in size.
2. Place the bread dough onto a slightly floured surface. Roll flat and then spread the
coffee paste onto it.
3. Roll and fold like a jolly "B"
4. Place the dough into bread tin, leave to prove for another 2 hours.
5. Bake at pre-heated oven at 180c for 35-40mins.
To make Coffee Paste :
1 packet 3 in 1 white coffee mix
2 tbsp all purpose
2 tbsp water (adjustable)
1 tbsp ground hazelnut
1. Add all ingredients together to form a paste
Back to Recipes Index